- All 2-wheel delivery riders (Grab, Food Panda, Lalamove, etc) are eligible to join the Petron Sprint4T #CoolInsideandOut Tiktok dance contest.
- To join, participants should form a group of at least 3 members consisting of delivery riders. A participant may only join one group.
- Create a dance video (15-60 secs) highlighting Petron Sprint 4T motorcycle engine oil. The group is free to use any audio available on Tiktok app.
- Observe physical distancing and follow IATF protocols such as use of face masks when doing the performance.
- Dance video should be shot inside Petron Service station. The group must first coordinate with Petron service station to schedule dance video shoot.
- In addition, 1 or 2 Petron service masters should be part of the dance video.
- Dance video should be uploaded to Tiktok using their own account and use the hashtag #COOLInsideandout and #PetronSprint4t and tag @petronsprint4T (Tiktok page).
- Ensure that uploaded videos are made public.
- Upon successful upload in Tiktok app, entries must also be uploaded to ‘Petron’s microsite’ at https://onlinepromo.petron.com including name, contact number, email and address. Video entries should not exceed 20MB.
- Profanity, nudity, inclusion of other brands and acts that would damage the Petron or Petron Sprint 4T brand would mean automatic disqualification.
- Each group can only submit one entry.
- Deadline of uploading of entries is on January 15, 2022. Determination of winners will be on January 29, 2022, 12:00 PM.
- Winners will be determined by the following criteria:
- Choreography – 50%
- Creative use of Petron Sprint 4T – 50%
There will be 5 winners who shall receive cash prizes and Petron Sprint 4T products.
||P30,000 cash + P10,000 worth of Sprint 4T products
||P20,000 cash + P8,000 worth of Sprint 4T products
||P10,000 cash + P6,000 worth of Sprint 4T products
||P5,000 cash + P4,000 worth of Sprint 4T products
||P5,000 cash + P2,000 worth of Sprint 4T products
- Winners will be announced on the last week of January 2022 via Petron’s Facebook account. All winners will be notified via their registered mail.
- Prizes can be claimed at the nearest Petron station. Winners should bring any government issued ID and delivery rider company ID.
- Claiming of prizes is good until 60 days from receipt of the registered mail.
- Tax on prizes exceeding P10,000 is shouldered by Petron Corporation.
- All employees of Petron, their partners and affiliates, their advertising agency including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 132495 series of 2021