- Participants may send a photo of their 11-kg Petron Gasul receipt purchase (dated December 14-24, 2020) and answer the question: “What is your favorite Noche Buena food?”
- Format accepted: .JPEG / .JPG / .PNG
- File Size: Maximum 5 MB
- Promo is open to all Filipinos aged 18 years old and above.
- Open to Petron Value Card (PVC) and non-PVC users.
- Participants should be residing in the Philippines.
- Participants must register their complete name, complete home address, contact number, email address, birthday in the Petron microsite https://onlinepromo.petron.com/
- After registration, participants will receive an email confirmation including the raffle entry reference number.
- Winning participants will receive a grocery spree worth Php 12,000.
- Petron will randomly pick 12 winners via electronic raffle on December 28, 2020 supervised by a DTI representative.
Schedule of submission of entries up to announcement of winners as follows:
||Start of Entries
||Deadline of Entries
||Selection of Winners
||Announcement of Winners
||00:01 AM December 24, 2020
||11:59 PM December 24, 2020
||2:00 PM December 28, 2020
||6:00 PM January 8, 2021
- Entries sent after the cut-off will not be included in the electronic raffle.
- Participants can only win once.
- Multiple entries from the same participant will not be allowed.
- Participants are only allowed up to one (1) entry.
- Winners will be posted in Petron social media accounts.
- Winners will be notified via phone call and registered mail.
- Winning participants of the photo entry will be required to send the email confirmation of entry and scanned copy of a valid government ID with complete mailing address through email within 60 days to promotionsTMPD@petron.com to commence claiming process of prizes.
- Prizes will be sent to registered address, free of charge.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- Unclaimed prizes until 60 days from receipt of notification will be forfeited by Petron with prior approval from DTI.
- Employees of Petron and their advertising agencies, including relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Petron reserves the right to refuse the awarding of prizes to entries that are proven to be invalid/fraudulent such as but not limited to system glitch, abuse of system.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 110598 Series of 2020